Monday, September 29, 2008

anita's gona get her kicks tonight

oh my goodness, i'm watching west side story for the first time in 8 years. i loved this crap back then.

important day! maybe. possibly. i shouldn't get ahead of myself. Two editorial assistant positions i applied to have contacted me for phone interviews, both of which will happen tomorrow afternoon. if they like me on the phone, they'll bring me in for a real interview. then if they like me in person, they may ask me to come back for yet another interview. both publisher's are on the north shore ( i looooooooooove it up there) and both company's are one's that i'd really love to work for.

after MONTHS and MONTHS of applying to jobs and hearing nothing i was completely ready to give up. i began the process of gathering my grad school application together but since the economy has pretty much collapsed i can put grad school on the back burner because it will be impossible for me to get enough loans to cover the costs. i though i was going to be heading back to retail because no one is hiring and school is too expensive....so i really really hope one of these jobs works out so i can pay my bills, help my family, BUY A CAR (ahhhh pleeeeease mine only drives in first gear) and go shopping like a fucking madwoman. i hope i hope!

i should prep for these interviews but i don't feel motivated. i feel menstrual. i feel like having some wine. hush hush, weight watchers, one glass aint so bad.

also...this woman who has 18 children and won't stop and dresses all of her kids like those Waco polygamists...she really needs to cool it. i mean come on...wrap it up, plug it up or snip it off. i can't handle your TLC specials anymore.

No comments: